Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's a walk on Easy Street

It's that time of year again for Bonnie Hunter's mystery.  If you want to participate, you can find it here.  This year it is called Easy Street.  And true to the name, it is a walk on Easy Street.  We are making 4 patch units for the first clue.  Thank you Bonnie for teaching me how to spin my seams. 
 
 


I cannot wait to see how this mystery comes out.  Besides the browns and creams, I will be using purple, lime green and turquoise.  Some of my favorite colors!!!!

I know that I have not posted a lot in the last few months.  I do need to get back in the habit of posting once a week if not more.

Thank you all for coming .  I hope y'all have a wonderful time blog hopping.



 

3 comments:

  1. I also enjoyed this step and hope I'll be able to keep up with the rest of the steps. They tend to get harder. Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brown will look lovely with the other colours. Looking forward to Friday for the next clue.

    ReplyDelete