Monday, December 24, 2012

Part 5 Easy Street

I am linking up with Bonnie Hunter on part 5 of Easy Street.  If you want to see what everyone else has been up to this last week hop on over to Quiltville  and check it out.  There are many, many link ups for you to see.

This week we were making these....
 Bonnie said we would not be making anymore flying geese so these are flying turkeys.  I just love these colors.  Maybe next week we can play with the lime green.

Here is my design wall this week.  It has a block from each part on it.
 
Saturday morning when I got up, I could see the sunrise through the blinds.  I went outside and this is what I saw...

We live in a valley and this is looking at the Smoky Mountains.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.....
 


5 comments:

  1. Flying turkeys... I have heard quite a few different names for them. Wish I had started a list of them all! Yours are looking good! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your turkeys are looking great. Nice sunrise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your view of the mountains. I use to live in Ellijay, GA and enjoyed the sunrises over our ridge. Just finished my part 5 yesterday, love your flying turkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunrise. The units are looking great. I hope we start joining them up this week. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete