Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Orca Bay Update

This is my very first blog post and it is about Bonnie Hunter’s mystery quilt Orca Bay. I was not able to start in November so I started in December. I have almost all of my pieces done. All I am lacking are some of my red string blocks. There has been a lot of sewing and a lot of cut, cut, cutting. I just love how this has turned out so far. I cannot wait until I can sew all of this together. It will be over 4000 by the time I’m done. You can check out some other quilts over on Bonnie’s site here. It is amazing how changing the colors can have such a dramatic effect.
This was my first mystery quilt with Bonnie and I am so glad that I did it. I have been following her for about a year and a half. I have made a few of her quilts that I will be posting pictures of every now and then. Thank you Bonnie for the wonderful mystery quilt! I can’t wait to do it again this fall.

Sandy in TN

No comments:

Post a Comment